Betting Guide recommended gambling sites are licensed to hold regular top international gaming company.
188BET - Win Grand Prizes Here!

Baccarat master player of internal organs Heart: Kelly stakes method (Kelly cables)

There are many advantages will be counted blog friends asked me how to control the shock? How much money you want? How much of note to the next? How long can return?

Ask me these questions, showing less skill at home! Only really count EV does not manage funds, and then not only know know why.

In fact, the player's fund management advantages, not economics, not statistically, but not the management, but mathematics !!!

188BET - Win Grand Prizes Here!

First of all, I asked a very simple question, what stakes law allows you even been lost, it will never go bankrupt?

Consider one minute, and then look at the following answers.

The answer is to use a proportion of betting, it will never go bankrupt!

For example: Every time I went down 10 percent of my total capital, if you lose, I went down the remaining 90% to 10%, then no matter how many times I lost, I always have left 90% of my last bet before , money will be left forever.

The question now is, in the end to a few percent of the total capital at best?

Let's look at a 0 and a Gameʱ??

Play 2 hands, win lose once again, I bet 10%, regardless of the first input (the remaining 90%, then 10% is 90% * 10% = 9%) win another one (90% + 9%), or the first win (the remaining 110%, then 110% of 10% = 11%) lose (110% -11%), all the remaining 99%, the formula is (1 + 10%) * (1-10 %) = 99% loss of 1% of the principal amount!

Play 200 hands, lost 100 won 100 times, with 10% betting, (1 + 10%) ^ 100 * (1-10%) ^ 100 = 36.6% loss of 65.4% of the principal amount! Play more hands, The more we lose.

This experiment shows that the use of the stakes will never go bankrupt, although never lose the finish, but even if play does not lose not win a game, will always lose more more.

Next, we all know that we play a + EV game, will win more than lose, + 1% of the game is to win 101 200 hand inside hand lose 99 hands meant, then if we never bankruptcy stakes to play, it will not make money?

Play 200 hands, lose 99 win 101 times, with 10% betting, (1 + 10%) ^ 101 * (1-10%) ^ 99 = 44.7373 percent better than the 0 and the, but still not win.

If you look at under 5%, (1 + 5%) ^ 101 * (1-5%) ^ 99 = 86.051% better than 10%.

If 1% of it? (1 + 1%) ^ 101 * (1-1%) ^ 99 = 101.005% can never be bankrupt finally found another place to make money.

But this really is the best? I can help you save time, I bet directly proportional with the profit result, pulled out in tabular form.

Bet proportion principal results

0.1% 1.001902

1.003606 0.2%

1.005113 0.3%

1.006421 0.4%

0.5% 1.007528

1.008435 0.6%

1.009142 0.7%

1.009646 0.8%

1.009949 0.9%

1.0% 1.01005

1.1% 1.009949

1.009646 1.2%

1.009142 1.3%

1.008435 1.4%

1.5% 1.007528

1.6% 1.00642

1.005112 1.7%

1.003605 1.8%

1.9% 1.0019

2.0% 0.999997

0.997899 2.1%

0.995605 2.2%

0.993118 2.3%

0.990439 2.4%

2.5% 0.987569

2.6% 0.98451

0.981264 2.7%

0.977833 2.8%

0.974219 2.9%

3.0% 0.970424

From the above table we can get some conclusions:

1. Faced win 101 times lose 99 times EV + 1% of the game, bet at 0% 2% or less, will have a profit

2. Win 101 times in the face lose 99 times EV + 1% of the game, the stakes of 1% of the time, to get the highest profit, earn less under the less, the greater also earned under The less!

3. After every bet must be accurate calculation of the remaining funds in strict accordance with the proportion of bet, as long as too little too inaccurate, will reduce earnings dance, on the tip of a veritable

Kelly, the man, in fact, only in accordance with this principle to deduce, discover EV + 1% of the time to the next principal 1%, EV + 2% of the time to under two percent of the principal amount ...

However, only one lose one's condition Kelly calculated, in fact, depending on the odds bet play different, in fact, are not necessarily identical with the EV, but if you make yourself a simple excel table, then they would be pulled out of most Suitable bet ratio.

Above, I hope that I can to understand the advantages of betting strategies beginner players to help the Friends of Bo.

188BET SGD 388 Welcome bonus!